How would I go well-nigh getting the clock on my iPhone to display the seconds abreast the minutes?

I have looked at Settings → General → Engagement & Time, but it just allows me to choose a Time Zone, Set the clock automatically or toggle 24-Hour Time.

Is at that place anything I can practise to crusade the clock to display seconds in addition to minutes and hours?

asked Aug 19, 2013 at 11:13

5

  • Does the included Clock awarding fit the beak?

    Aug nineteen, 2013 at 12:eleven

  • I hadn't idea to check that, I had a look and I've found that the Clock application doesn't show seconds, I've tried to find the settings for it to meet if that can exist changed but I tin can't see to locate them, are they there?

    user40661

    Aug xix, 2013 at 12:15

  • oops. maybe the upcoming Os ;)

    Aug 19, 2013 at 12:19

  • I just checked my wife's iPhone four. She too has the clock app. It is showing seconds in the Earth clock section. I'll expect to meet if there are other means.

    Aug 19, 2013 at 12:39

  • @DavidDelMonte I've just noticed that the globe clocks take a red hand ticking for seconds, simply there isn't a numeric value. What I'm really trying to achieve is to alter the clock that is displayed at the acme and also when the phone is locked and then that it shows seconds

    user40661

    Aug 19, 2013 at 13:06

4 Answers 4

Is there annihilation I tin do to cause the clock to display seconds in addition to minutes and hours?

In the default, not-jailbroken Os? I don't call back so.

In the status bar on a jailbroken iPhone? Yeah. It's called StatusBarSeconds.

enter image description here

answered Aug 19, 2013 at eighteen:04

user avatar

If you await at the icon for the Clock app on your domicile screen it has a second hand. For most cases this is sufficient for me.

answered Apr 12, 2017 at 22:18

user avatar

answered Oct 19, 2016 at 17:01

user avatar

1

  • This doesn't address the question past the OP.

    October xix, 2016 at 17:x

If u want to time 90 seconds set it to 2 minutes and so run information technology down to 1 min 30 secs. Hit pause. At present u can run xc secs.

answered Aug 31, 2014 at 19:31

user avatar

You must log in to reply this question.